House Plans & Designs
Kent Pope Builders understands
from 16 years' experience that your home plan must first match
your lifestyle. Will your home be mostly a retreat for rest and
relaxation? Is your entertaining the occasional holiday family
dinner or a busy social schedule? Does the room plan for bathrooms
and bedrooms need to accommodate a blended family?
Here's a brief,
basic checklist of things Kent Pope Builders has incorporated
into our client's home plans:
- define lifestyle of family members (each member)
- entertaining needs: formal, informal, media room, game
room, patio, bar
- relaxation needs: private master suite, hobby room,
library, exercise room
- storage needs: more closet space, attic, basement, or
- suite for parents
- home office: his and her
- bed/bath needs for blended family
- music room
- media room
- hobby and craft needs: sewing,
woodworking, model railroading, weaving, drawing
- dining room: casual or formal
- laundry room
- sun room or greenhouse
- powder room
- coat room
Kent Pope Builders
will work with you carefully and patiently to develop a home
plan that fits your lifestyle exactly. Kent Pope Builders
has computer-aided design technology to help you visualize the
spaces in your design to be sure everything works together for
your good life.
© 2008-2016 Kent Pope Builders, LLC.
Decatur, Illinois. All rights reserved.
Web Design by Blue Heron Web Design, Apps & Graphics, LLC.